The UK Organ Donation and Transplantation Research Network (UKODTRN) is an all-organ collaboration between patients, families, clinicians, scientists, researchers and other professionals and members of the public with an interest in organ donation and transplantation. The Network is supported by Kidney Research UK, the British Transplantation Society and NHS Blood and Transplant.
UKODTRN is looking for three new volunteers to help with web development, graphics and video making.
We welcome anyone who has any of the skills below. You do not need to have experience of everything listed as the role will be spilt between other volunteers who have different complimenting skills.
What are the skills needed and what could I be doing?
- Creating engaging and creative content particularly using images and video for use on social media, website and in print
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Access to Adobe Creative Suite or similar (as we are not able to provide software)
- Experienced photographer/videographer and/or someone wanting to grow their portfolio
Where and when can the role be done?
This role can be done from home with full remote support from the UKODTRN Project Manager.
The tasks involved will take a total of 1 - 3 hours per week, which could be split between volunteers, and can be carried out at any time of day.
How will we help you in your role?
- You will receive a welcome call with our volunteer manager and an induction about the work of the UKODTRN.
- We will provide you with training relevant to the role
- You'll be part of a WhatsApp group with the other volunteers to support each other and keep in touch easily with who is doing what
How to apply
If you think this is the role for you or you would like more information, please express interest to our volunteer programme manager by emailing [email protected]