Your own Bridges Walk
Bridge the gap between kidney disease and a cure.
Walk all over kidney disease!
We know that not everyone will be able to take part in one of our organised Bridges Walks or may not fancy walking in those locations. So why not organise your own this year?
Plan your own walk following the steps below:
- Plan your event - Choose a date and map out a route. Make sure it includes at least one bridge! This can be in your local area or somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit.
- Tell us about the event your planning and receive your free fundraising toolkit.
- Create a fundraising page to keep up to date with your donation total and let people support you, who can’t join in with you.
- Recruit team members to join your walk! Why not ask your work colleagues, people from your dialysis unit or your school friends? There is nothing better than fundraising with family and friends.
- Enjoy the walk and let us know how it went! Send us your fundraising totals along with fun pictures of you along the walk.
Tell us about your Own Bridges Walk
Let us know about the walk you're planning and we can send you a free fundraising toolkit to make your walk a great success.
For more information or if you have any questions, get in touch with our Supporter Care Team: