Kidney Research UK and the British Association of Paediatric Nephrology joint webinar
Saturday 27 February
10.30am to 12pm
Online registration is now closed. If you are interested in attending this webinar, please email [email protected]
We will introduce ways for young kidney patients and their families to get involved in research opportunities. We would love you to come along and hear how you could get involved.
- An introduction to research – what is it?
- The impact of research - Chris, a parent of a kidney patient on how being involved in a research project has transformed their lives
- Examples of involvement in research and how it has made a difference, including basic science, registry-based research and clinical trials
- The research process – how does a research idea come to life?
- What is it like to be part of a research network or a clinical study group? Kate tells her story on what it is like and what is involved, from time commitment, to responsibility, to the difference she feels she has made
- How can you be involved? Information on how you can join a community that will directly feed into the paediatric clinical study group to help influence the future direction of research into paediatric kidney disease.