Become a corporate partner
We're the largest charity dedicated to research in to kidney disease. We make sure all of our partners get our full attention and a bespoke partnership plan.
Working with us is about more than just fundraising and big cheque presentations;
- We'll work together on a plan to excite your staff, engage your customers and create impact for those living with kidney disease
- We can present new and interesting health messages to your staff
- We can delivering a portfolio of events that will bring teams closer together
- You will be partnering with a charity that is at the cutting edge of its field and is saving lives today.
Why partner with us
Over the past 60 years, our research has made an impact. But kidney failure is rising, as are the factors contributing to it, such as diabetes and obesity.
Kidney disease affects three million people in the UK, treatments can be gruelling and currently there is no cure. Only research will end this by offering kidney patients and their families hope for the future.
Ways to partner with us
There are lots of ways you can partner with us that will benefit your organisation and support lifesaving research at the same time. They include:
- Charity of the year partnership
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Fundraising activities
- Cause related partnerships
- Payroll giving
Our partnership development manager will work with you to develop a tailored programme that links our lifesaving research with your company’s long-term objectives. The partnership will allow you to meet your company’s key performance indicators and achieve corporate and social responsibility goals.
We're proud to be working with organisations from a variety of sectors, of different sizes and both local and national businesses.
“We are delighted to be partnering with the team at Kidney Research UK for 2022. Health charities are a key component of the UK’s life science innovation ecosystem."
Steve Bates OBE, chief executive of the BIA
Get in touch with our philanthropy and partnerships team: