Industry Day 2023: Driving innovation through collaboration
Join us to learn more about how we plan to drive a step-change in defeating kidney disease by working with industry partners.
Information about the event
This is our annual event for the life sciences industry, we’ll be showcasing:
- Collaborative research projects we’re working on with industry partners to benefit patients
- Key evidence and findings from the recently published ‘Health economics of kidney disease in the UK’ report
- NURTuRE Biobank and Databank – programme of development and accessing samples and data
- Future opportunities and plans to work with us to drive change in combating kidney disease
- The patient voice – hear directly from kidney patients the difference working in collaboration can make to their lives.
- How we are facilitating change to patient pathways and how we are building a community to drive innovation
- Driving discoveries Industry Partnership Programme - hear from members about the benefits they are seeing.
If you have a question or would like to chat about Industry Day, the team here at Kidney Research UK are happy to help. Please get in touch.