Your kidney story consent
We’d love to be able to contact you and tell your story, if the right opportunity arises. This may include sharing the health information you choose to disclose, in print, audio recordings, photographs and videos, in our charity magazine, on social media, our website, in email marketing and other direct marketing materials, such as displays on pop-up banners and in our shops. To produce our materials, we need to share data with trusted suppliers, such as design and printing agencies.
We may also think it is beneficial to share your story with the media (newspapers, radio, TV etc.) and sometimes the media ask us for permission to talk to supporters.
We need your consent to hold your information and carry out any work using it. If other people also feature in your story/materials we request that you gain their consent also.
Our promise to you
- We will always make sure you approve your quotes/story/photographs/videos/audio before we share them anywhere.
- We will always ask your permission before sharing your information with the media, and will support you with any interviews you may do as a consequence.
- Whilst we do not have final editorial control on stories in newspapers/magazines/news websites or broadcast media that are based on information we have sent them with your permission, we will promptly contact journalists if there are factual inaccuracies in any resulting coverage.
- We always make sure the information we hold about you is secure and protected.
- You can contact us any time if you change your mind about sharing your story/photographs/videos/audio on our channels.
- We will always ask for your approval before we share your quotes/story/photographs/videos/audio in a significantly new way.
We promise to keep your details safe. We will never sell your information to a third party. If you change your mind about your communication preferences or want to stop receiving communications, you can contact us at [email protected] or 0300 303 1100.