Follow in the tracks of the greats and register to be part of #TEAMKIDNEY!
With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by some of the best cyclists in the world, this event is truly spectacular for all those involved. The 100 mile route starts in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park before heading through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside, finishing on The Mall.
All we ask is that you are 18 or over, physically fit enough to complete the challenge and can commit to raising the minimum sponsorship amount. We’ll be ready armed with refreshments back at our post-race reception and eager to hear how you got on. Our team of masseurs will also be on standby to soothe your tired and aching legs.
As part of #TEAMKIDNEY you'll receive:
- A Kidney Research UK rcycling jersey
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- Support from our dedicated team every step of the way
- Regular updates to inspire you with training and fundraising
- Hospitality at our post-race reception, including refreshments and a massage!