Create your own fundraising page
Raise money online for Kidney Research UK
Creating an online fundraising page is a quick and easy way to collect money and manage your fundraising.
It only takes a few minutes to set up before family and friends will be able to make secure donations and leave their messages of support.
Your online fundraising page gives your supporters the opportunity to Gift Aid their donations, this means we can claim back 25p within every £1 donated from the government at no extra cost to you or your sponsors.
Set up an online fundraising page today:
Why fundraise online?
- With an online fundraising page you will be able to:
- Personalise your page with your story, photos and videos
- Promote your fundraising page on your Facebook profile
- Add donations to your page that you collect offline
- Collect Gift Aid on your supporters donations
- Save time, no need to go round and collect in your sponsorship money. All donations are received directly into our bank account.
How to make the best of your fundraising page
- Personalising your page is the best way to get support and donations from friends, family and colleagues. Let everyone know about your motivation and reasons for setting yourself this challenge, what it means to you and why you’ve chosen to support Kidney Research UK.
- Include pictures of yourself preparing for your fundraising activity or event, setting up at your event or during your training! Let people know how much you are committed to your fundraising. You may also want to have a picture of a loved one if you are raising money for someone who has been or is currently affected by kidney disease.
- Link your fundraising page to your Facebook or Twitter accounts.