Andy Cole has set up this fund to help people like him, who are living with kidney disease. The money raised goes towards research into transplants and the best ways to support patients’ mental health and wellbeing.
The Andy Cole Fund Gala
An evening of luxury food and entertainment to fundraise for vital research.
The Andy Cole Fund Gala
Join football legend Andy Cole and help us raise vital funds to advance research into kidney disease and help patients with their mental health and wellbeing.
Last year’s sell out event was a huge success raising an amazing £108,000 for the Andy Cole Fund. Check out our 2022 Gala video to give you a flavour of what to expect from next year’s event!
Order of events
Enjoy a night of luxury food and an array of exciting entertainment at the iconic 5 star hotel, The Dorchester London, all whilst raising vital funds to advance research into kidney disease.
- 18:15 – 19:00: Champagne drinks reception
- 19:00 – Dinner and entertainment* including a live auction
- 23:15 – After party
- 00:30 – Carriages
Entertainment will be announced closer to the date. Timings are subject to small changes.
On the nights, guests will be treated to:
- A champagne drinks reception
- Luxury three course meal
- ½ bottle of wine per person
- Live entertainment throughout the evening
Table packages are for 10 guests. Additional tickets can be purchased to increase your table size up to 12 people.
- £3,000 Gold Table: Premium seating nearest the stage on the night
- £2,500 Silver Table: Standard table seating.
Individual ticket holders will be placed on a mixed table alongside other guests on the night.
- £300 Gold table ticket: Premium seating nearest the stage on the night
- £250 Silver table ticket: Standard table seating.
Sponsorship is vital to cover the costs of the event, meaning every pound raised on the night will go directly towards funding our lifesaving work. We would be happy to create a bespoke sponsorship package to suit a variety of contributions. Benefits may include:
- Event branding opportunities pre-event and on the night, including social media
- Opportunities to attend and network on the night
- Colour advertisements in our programme
- Support acknowledgements during key speeches on the night
- VIP table on the night for 10 guests.
We would welcome the opportunity to explore ideas and opportunities together.
Contact the special events team on 0300 303 1100 or email@example.com for more information and to discuss possible partnerships.
The evening will feature a live auction and a silent auction using interactive bidding tablets. Each lot will be featured in our auction brochure and on the event screens throughout the evening.
We are grateful for any contributions to place in our auctions.
Contact our firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 303 1100 if you are able to help.
Make a donation
If you’re unable to attend or support the event, please consider supporting our fundraising by making a donation.
If you have a question or would like to chat about one of our events, the team here at Kidney Research UK are happy to help. Please get in touch.