World Kidney Day – get your free support pack now!
Sarah Williams | 07 February 2017
World Kidney Day 2017 is fast approaching. It’s on Thursday 9 March. It matters. The theme for this year is kidney disease and obesity. What are you doing this year to raise awareness of kidney disease?
The Kidney Charities Together have prepared a whole load of resources and material to support you and your event. Take a look here: www.worldkidneyday.co.uk/campaign-materials/
Contact us on 0300 303 1100, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your free support pack.
The pack contains:
- A4 kidney health awareness posters
- A5 kidney health awareness flyers
- World Kidney Day logo stickers
- A poster to help you advertise your event
- A guide to working with the media and to using social media
- A sample press release – tell your story to your local paper
- A sample letter to your local MP.
There a more hints, tips and ideas for activities to help make your event a great success, here: www.worldkidneyday.co.uk
We’d love to share the stories of your events afterwards – do post or share on our World Kidney Day UK social media pages Facebook or Twitter (@kidneydayUK) and use the hashtag #worldkidneyday
Together, let's make this year's World Kidney Day something to remember!