Go Purple is back for 2015!
Registration Opening Soon
Go Purple this March for Kidney Research UK
Go Purple this March to help raise vital funds for research into kidney diseases. We need you to wear purple, our signature colour, and hold purple themed activities throughout March.
To help you Go Purple, we’ve produced a fundraising pack which contains:
• A collection box
• Useful kidney health information
• A fantastic guide packed full of fundraising ideas with a purple theme!
Anyone can get involved and it is an ideal fundraiser for you to do in your workplace, school or with friends and family. Since 2013 Go Purple has raised over £60,000. In 2015, we need your help to raise a further £40,000 – so let’s be bigger, better, and even more purple!
Go Purple is simple…
• Register for your free Go Purple fundraising pack
• Pick a date in March and decide how you will Go Purple
• Involve your friends, family and work colleagues to take part, and raise as much money as possible so we can continue to fund the very best research into kidney disease
So, go dress up, go bake, go collect and go fundraise!
Spread the word!
Whatever you choose to do, we want to hear about it! Don’t forget to post your pictures, videos and stories on our Facebook and Twitter pages too, using the hashtag #GoPurple. You can also e-mail us: email@example.com
Pay in your Go Purple money here